These Valentine’s Day songs for kids are great to clean options for a party or just to spread love. Whether you just want to listen to some heartwarming songs or to celebrate vday, your littles will adore these kids love songs.
It’s no surprise if you’ve been here for some time that I love music. Case in point, I’ve made kids friendly playlists for kids country music, hip hop for kids, rock and roll, kids dance music – even pizza songs for kids!
So how could my love for music and creating playlists not translate to the the most love filled day of the year?
So here’s to fixing that mistake with a collection of the best love songs for kids. (Want SUPER kid friendly? Check out these Disney Love Songs!
The 25 Best Valentine’s Day Songs for Kids
If you’re looking for some gushy songs that won’t drive you crazy, you’re in the right place.
These clean love songs are jams you can listen to happily and that your kiddos will love (pun intended) to dance around to.
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole – Not only is this song so catchy and fun, it teaches kiddos how to spell. Win Win.
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) – The Four Tops. I love this decade of music (1960’s) especially the funky and fun love songs!
- My Best Friend – Queen. This song was featured in our rock and roll songs for kids playlist and is a forever favorite.
- Put a Little Love in Your Heart – Jackie DeShannon. Perfect for any time of year, I love that this option encourages you to spread love by showing love.
More Kid’s Love Songs
My Girl – the Templations. Another classic – if your kids are brave, make sure to play them the full length music video, too!
All You Need is Love – the Beatles. This is the most perfect of perfect love songs for kids and just a great reminder. Love the Beatles? Check out these Beatles Songs for Kids.
I Love You Baby – Frankie Valli. There’s also a fun new remixed version by Surf Mesa that I dig.
Better Together – Jack johnson. The end game of love is really just this – finding someone that you’re better together with.
No Such Thing as a Broken Heart – Old Dominion. I put this song in my country music playlist though it does have one bad work if you don’t choose the edited version, but it’s my all-time favorite song. It’s also our family anthem!
You’ll Be in My Heart – Phil Collins. I love that this one can be a song for kids from parents. Plus, it’s from kid favorite Disney movie Tarzan. Can’t go wrong!
- One Love – Bob Marley. Who doesn’t love a good Bob Marley jam session? Plus it’s easy for kids to pick up the chorus to this song.
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran. Gosh, could this song get any more perfect? Bonus, it’s clean so it’s great for listening around kiddos.
- 1,000 Years- Christina Perri – Another great modern, poppy option for Valentine’s day!
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz. One of my all time favorite songs, kids will love the fun, upbeat vibes.
Your Song – Elton John. This is the love song I sang to my oldest when he was a baby – I even included it in my songs to sing to baby playlist!
Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations. Another favorite oldie, this is a fun one for any day, but especially love day!
I’m a Believer – the Monkees. Whether you’re jamming to the original or the Shrek version, kids will love this one.
Adore Your – Harry Styles. Perfect for anyone, get your kids started on boy bands early with the gushy song.
My Funny Valentine – Frank Sinatra. Finally, the must-have for this list! Perfect since chances are your kiddos are the funniest Valentine’s around.
Kid’s Valentine’s Day Songs
Looking for some more kiddie vday songs? I’ve got you there as well.
- Heart Song
- Boom Chicka Boom Valentine’s Day
- If Your Love Me and You Know It
- You are Heart
- Valentine’s Day Shark
- Valentine’s Day by Jack Hartman
- 5 Little Hearts
- A Tisket a Tasket
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Fun?
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast
- Heart Shaped Food
- Valentine’s Day Smoothie
- Valentine’s Day Books
- DIY Bath Bomb Valentine
These jams are sure to please your little lovebug this year. Let us know what we missed in the comments below!