These Thanksgiving Songs for kids are perfect for in the classroom or to play while chowing down at the kids’ table! Play these super cute kids’ Thanksgiving songs and remind kiddos that being thankful is the whole reason for the holiday.
Thanksgiving is such fun holiday for kids. It’s a great opportunity to teach a more abstract idea while also giving them a quick history lesson. When I was making my post on turkey songs for kids I remembered that a post on songs for the holiday would also be a great idea!
So it’s been a huge misstep on mine NOT having a post about Halloween songs for kids.
The 25 Best Thanksgiving Songs for Kids to be Thankful For
If you’re looking for some spooky songs that won’t drive you crazy, you’re in the right place. These clean Halloween songs are jams you can listen to happily and that your kiddos won’t find too spooky or inappropriate.
- Thanksgiving Feast – Of course, for most memorable part about the big day is the food! This song is all about the food we eat on Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Songs for Kids Mix. This one is about 30 minutes long and packed with songs about Thanksgiving and turkeys, perfect for a class party.
- 10 Little Turkeys. I added this one to my turkey songs post, but it’s also perfect for Turkey Day!
More Kid’s Thanksgiving Songs
Thankfuk – The Juicebox Jukebox. This song gives major Jason Mraz vibes and I’m here for it. It remains kiddos to be thankful and have gratitude, for everything from toys to the air we breath. I love this one because the message (including to be caring and kind!) is amazing.
It Smells Like Thanksgiving. Who doesn’t love the smell of the big day when the over is filled with a delicious bird and all the sides, breads, and pies are baking away? This song helps us get excited for that!
Turkey Dance Freeze. Need a way to keep littles occupied while they’re waiting for the food to cook? Littles love this funny song for kids, with a fun Thanksgiving theme and a freeze dance challenge! Find more dance songs for kids here!
THanksgiving Dinner – The Kiboomer. From turkey on the table to cornbread muffins and pie ten foot high, this one is an easy song for kids to pick up. It goes to the “Are You Sleeping” tune but identifies all the yummy food we eat at the feast.
Baby Shark Thanksgiving. While I’m not Baby Shark’s biggest fan, it’s hard to ignore how catchy the song is. THankfully, it seems they’re about to turn the song into just about any theme, including this one featuring pilgrims and the Mayflower.
- On Thanksgiving Day – I love that this one explains the actual history and meaning of Thanksgiving for littles who might not understnad the purpse. If you’re a fan of the Kiboomers, you’ll love this song.
- 16 Minutes of Thanksgiving Songs. Need a premade playlist for a class party? Try this option! It starts with the Turkey Pokey, which kids LOVE and goes on with themed songf ro 16 minutes.
- I’m Thankful – This would be a great option for a preschool or ktoddler classroom, because it’s super simple but covers all of the things she’s thankful – from her hands to her heart!
- Thanksgiving Song – Covering both the need to count your blessings and all the yummy foods we eat, as well as the date and purpose of Thanksgiving, this song is great for littles.
Thankful. This one is sung by incredibly talented kids, which might also inspire your kids to try their hand at singing. It’s a super sweet and touching song about all of the things we’re thankful for – from the chance to grow to my family.
Thanksgiving Day – Mother Goose Playhouse. Need a more traditional kids’ song style? Try this option, perfect for kiddos! The text also plays over the video, making it great for teachers.
The First Thanksgiving Song. Need an easy, kid-friendly way to teach kiddos a bit more about the first Thanksgiving and why it’s so important, this is it! the video is all cartoon-ized, but still fun for everyone.
It Smells Like Thanksgiving. Walking in the the house for the first time on THanksgiving is always magical. So many yummy melly.
Kid’s Turkey Songs
Looking for some more kiddie Turkey songs? I’ve got you there as well.