These easy Halloween donuts are perfect if you need a simple spooky dessert. Using storebought donuts and ingredients, decorate these bite sized treats to look like cats, eyeballs, ghosts and more! Each treat takes 3 steps or less.
So.. I went a bit overboard and did 5.
Because I’m a crazy person and I can’t stop and I really, really love Halloween. Like, a lot.
The best part about these is each version is crazy easy – no-baking, no melting, nothing crazy.
Everything can be found in the baking or treat aisle of your local grocery store. Each shouldn’t take you more than 30 seconds to put together. These Halloween donuts would be so super cute for a Halloween get together or to bring into your kiddo’s school for a class party.
5 Scary Easy Halloween Donuts
Pumpkin Halloween Donut
You’ll need: powdered mini donut, orange decorating frosting, 2 candy eyes and a green M&M.
- Evenly drizzle the orange coloring to the donut.
- Press on the green candy as a stem (a jelly bean would work great as well!) Finally add the 2 eyes.
The world’s easiest Halloween donut.
You’ll need: a powdered donut, 1 chocolate chip, 2 candy eyes and frosting.
- Glue your eyes to the donut.
- Press the chocolate chip point down into the donut. You could easily use 3 chocolate chips spaced like a face as well!
Spider Halloween Donut
You’ll need: a chocolate frosted donut, mini pretzels, frosting, and candy eyeballs.
- Cut your pretzels to make rounded sticks.
- Add 4 pretzel ‘legs’ to each side of your donut.
- Glue on 2 eyes with the frosting to make the tastiest spider known to man.
Halloween Cat Donut
You’ll need: a mini chocolate frosted donut, 2 candy eyes, 2 chocolate chips, 6 small pretzel sticks, a small can and frosting as ‘glue’.
- Stick 3 pretzel sticks to each side of your cat’s face to make whiskers.
- Glue your chocolate chips to the top of the cat head as ears using frosting.
- Finally, glue your eyes and nose in. Enjoy!
Eyeball Halloween Donut
You’ll need: a powdered donut, red decorating frosting, a colored candy, and a mini chocolate chip.
- Add 5 lines of red frosting to your donut, squiggling a bit as you go.
- Add 1 small line to each ‘vein’.
- In the center, glue your candy and top with the mini chocolate chip with a little bit of frosting.
I hope your family and friends love these Halloween donuts as much as mine did – you’re definitely going to love how easy these spooky treats are to put together!
Okay, so tell me – What’s your favorite Halloween treat? Let me know in the comments!