Creamy Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese recipe is the perfect festive addition to the everyday breakfast! Add it to a toasted bagel or smear on your morning’s toast. Whatever you choose, you’ll get the delicious taste of fall!
Around here, we celebrate bagel Mondays. Which really means, “Mommy didn’t want to go grocery shopping but you have school today, so bagels for lunch.” Whatever works, right?
Our local bagel shop has a specialty cream cheese each week, and last year they had the most amazing pumpkin spice cream cheese. I was obsessed, and then as quickly as it appeared, it was gone!
So I made my own.
Pumpkin Spice cream cheese – the perfect fall breakfast
Enjoy it with a coffee filled with my Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. If you love the unofficial flavor of fall, you’re going to be obsessed with this. And hey, because it’s got an extra dose of vitamins and fiber from the pumpkin puree, it’s basically a health food.
How to make pumpkin spice cream cheese
Making this pumpkin cream cheese is also ridiculously easy, too.
- Cream softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
- Add sweetener. I’ve used stevia and brown sugar but my absolute favorite is 1-2 tablespoons of quality maple. Taste and add more if needed.
How to store pumpkin cream cheese
I put mine in an airtight container for up to a week.
Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Recipe
If you enjoy this recipe, please remember to vote 5 stars! It helps others find it, and makes my day!
Whipped Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
Looking to add some fall flavor to your everyday bagel? This creamy Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese recipe is the perfect festive addition! Add it to a toasted bagel or smear on your morning's toast. Whatever you choose, you'll get the delicious taste of fall!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Sweetener to taste
Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- A stand mixer works best!
- For sweetener, I’ve used vanilla stevia and maple syrup. About 3-4 drops of stevia or 1 TBS of syrup. Feel free to use whatever you like – maple syrup, honey, Splenda, sugar.
- If using sugar, I would suggest using powdered sugar.
- Make sure you grab pumpkin PUREE, no pumpkin pie filling.
So tell me – your favorite thing to put cream cheese on? Do you like flavored cream cheeses? Let me know in the comments!