No bake cake batter cheesecake is going to be your new party go-to. With just a few minutes of prep time, you can have an easy, delicious dessert! Sweet, creamy, and spotted with rainbow sprinkles, this crowd pleasing funfetti cheesecake has just a handful of ingredients.
It’s not the first time I’ve mentioned this, but in high school I was voted most likely to host my own cooking show. This is mostly because I baked 2-3 times a week and brought it in to share with my friends.
One of my “specialties” was funfetti cookies. The recipe was on the side of the box, but I usually doctored it up with extra sprinkles, vanilla, chips – whatever I was in the mood for.
Because of this, Funfetti has a soft spot in my heart – you’ve probably seen it with my 2 ingredient cake batter cheesecake bites.
Which brings us to this No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake.
I love the flavor combo of funfetti and cream cheese, and, even more, I love a quick dessert.
Using just a few ingredients and less than 5 minutes to assemble, this simple, cake batter cheesecake is the perfect dish to bring to your next party.
What you’ll need for this no bake funfetti cheesecake:
Below are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional charge to you.
- Funfetti cake mix. (you could also use white or yellow cake mix – just add in about 1/4 cup more sprinkles.)
- Cream cheese.
- Whipped topping.
- Graham Cracker Crust.
Tips for making cake batter cheesecake:
This simple dessert is crazy easy to make, but there are always ways to make things easier! Here are some simple tips.
- I used store-bought crust because it’s less work and less dishes. Use whatever you prefer.
- Make sure everything is soft. If your whipped topping is frozen, leave it on the counter for an hour or so to defrost. Your cream cheese should be room temperature as well.
- Use sprinkles like I link above. Not the nonpareil kind! Those will bleed a ton and make a really not cute color in the cheesecake. It will still taste delicious, but just won’t be as pretty.
- Toppings. I topped mine with canned whipped cream and more sprinkles. If you’re not serving IMMEDIATELY, go for homemade whipped cream or piping whipped topping. They will keep their shape longer, unlike the canned kind. You could also use my sugar free frosting recipe which uses cream cheese and yogurt!
Easiest No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
This no bake cake batter cheesecake is so easy and sure to be a hit at any party you bring it to!
If you enjoy this recipe, please remember to vote 5 stars! It helps others find it, and makes my day!
No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce container of whipped topping
- 1 cup of funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth and light.
- Add in cake mix and sprinkles, and milk and mix until completely incorporated.
- Starting with half of the whipped topping, fold into the cream cheese mix until fully incorporated. Gently fold in the second half until smooth.
- Gently pour into your prepared crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- If desired, decorate with whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
Got a picky eater?
My kids eat their veggies every day without complaining. Want my secret?
Grab the Outsmart your Picky Eater cheat sheets to get the inside scoop on how to add veggies to food your kids already love.