Karaoke machines for toddlers are a great way to entertain little kids and let them jam out to their favorite songs. If you’re in the market for a singing machine for a toddler, we’ve got you covered with options you can upload songs to, record with or even that come preloaded with kid-friendly songs!
The 8 Best Singing Machines for Toddlers
We’ve compiled a list of the best karaoke machines perfect for little hands. If you’re looking to gift one to a preschooler or toddler in your life, we’ve made it easy. Rather than you scouring through Amazon and reviews, we’ve done the work for you!
What to look for?
- Ease of Use. Finding the perfect option can be tough since they need to be really easy to use!
- Durability. We all know littles are tornadoes. If they didn’t look durable, we didn’t list them.
- Music Options.While we love the idea of kids using their own music, we also included options that work with preloaded tunes toddlers and preschoolers already love.
- Fun Look. Kids – toddlers especially! – love things that look fun! We were looking for singing machines in fun colors and themes.
- Reviews. We scoured Amazon to find options with great reviews from previous purchasers.
Our Picks for the Toddler-Friendly Karaoke Machines
Today we’re sharing the best of the best. If you’re looking to gift your little the love of music and singing, we’ve got you covered!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We love this colorful and happy-looking choice. The buttons are easy to use, so you can guide your kids to “hit the yellow nose” etc. Also a great way to teach shapes and colors!
It comes preloaded with kids’ songs, but also allows for you to use Bluetooth to stream and sing to your own songs. Our favorite part? It comes with 2 microphones, so if you have more than one kid there will be less fighting!
- Comes with 100 Preloaded songs
- Can be used with Bluetooth or Aux for more personalized song choice.
- Super kid friendly flashing lights for a fun look.
- 2 microphones so kids don’t fight over whose turn it is!
- Fun voice changer feature for endless entertainment.
- Features recording and playback feature
- The included songs are as expected and could get unbearbly annoying – A Tisket, A Tasket; Old MacDonald Had a Farm, etc
- No headphone jack option for quieter play
- The increas/decrease sound buttons are easily accesible to kids, which means they can accidently blast it whenever they want.
If you have a Toy Story fan, this is perfect! This portable music player for toddlers is so adorable. ] also has the ability to upload your own music so it’s perfect for picky kiddos.
- Unlimited audio via Bluetooth streaming..
- 1 GB memory storage
- USB port to upload music.
- Real microphone for sing alongs
- Headphone jack
- Rechargeable batteries
- Lots of memory storage – you can store up to 16 hours of music on the device.
- Rechargeable batteries. No need to constantly replace with expensive batteries.
- Ability to be used with headphones.
- Microphone for extra fun.
- An adult needs to add music.
- Too many options could be overwhelming for toddlers if they’re looking for a specific song.
- Microphones could get unbearably obnoxious.
- Recommended for 3+
I love this one because of the adorable lion theme! VTech is known to be a great option for introducing tech to little kids, and this is no different. The flashing lights and bright colors mean it will draw your toddler in and equal hours of fun.
If you’re looking for an option that has recording and/or the ability to add your own songs, though, this option is not for you. It is great as a basic option with not too much to confuse littles.
- Sing along to 30 classic kids’ songs and melodies like, “Wheels on the Bus” and “The Alphabet Song”
- Lion theme is super cute and features an easy to grab handle.
- Explore wacky voice-changing effects including low and high pitched, robot and echo voices.
- Includes interactive adventure and music kids can play by blowing into the microphone to make bubbles, help the lion catch music notes and more.
- Includes games and songs that teach numbers, letters, and more.
- Fun light up buttons that are easy for kids to press.
- Perfect for kids 2-5
- Only can use the included songs
- Small screen is hard to read.
- Kids might want a specific game/song and need help, making it less independent.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, and included batteries must be changed upon receiving.
- No option for record and playback.
The simplicity of this karaoke machino for preschoolers is a true winner. The design isn’t complicated and has a great handle so it can be dragged from room to room. We love that it comes preloaded with nursery rhymes, but that you can also easily add your own tunes or stream via bluetoooth.
- 1 GB of memory stores up 16 hours of music
- Can upload your own music
- Can stream via bluetooth
- Option to add a USB for more music on your device.
- Features a real, wired microphone.
- Headphone jack for quite listening and play
- Rechargable batteries
- Features 24 included songs
- Included songs could get super annoying – they’re all from Mother Goose Club
- Parents need to to do uploading to the device
- All uploaded files must be in MP3 form.
- Microphone is not detachable
- Microphone can be tough to use for littles – you need to hit a seperate button.
- Some options, like streaming, need parental help.
If you’re looking for something small that doesn’t take up space, this one is for you. It’s perfect for little hands making it super portable and offers a fun voice changing feature. It’s cheap, includes a few songs, and also has the bluetooth ability to stream music.
- Voice Changer
- Includes 10 songs
- Has a bluetooth streaming option.
- Easy for kids to hold
- 100 second recording option with playback.
- Muilticolored flashing LED lights
- Adjustable volume
- The included nursery songs could get annoying.
- Kids have easy access to increase volume.
- Goers through batteries quickly
- Non rechargable batteries, 3 AAA
- Batteries not included
This fun choice for a singing machine is too much fun! The two microphone makes it fun for kids to sing along to their favorite jams. The handle means they can do it all over the house easily (for better or worse!) This is another Bluetooth streaming option, but beware – it doesn’t come with batteries OR the cable to charge it.
- 512mb SD which stores up to 100 songs
- Can stream music via Bluetooth
- 2 Microphones
- Handle for carrying
Pros for this Toddler Music Player
- 2 microphones so 2 kids (or a grown up!) can sing together.
- Stream music Bluetooth, USB, Aux plug in, or tune into the FM Radio
- Handle for easy carrying
- Separate volume control for microphone and music
- Sing with or without music
- Uses AA batteries or a 5vUSB cable for charging, neither are included
- No headphone jack
- A few have reported that it broke, but customer service quickly replaced it.
- With no headphone option, could very easily get annoying.
I love the color of this option, with fun colors and a fun theme. It also comes in multiple colors, so you can get a different one for each kiddo on your list. Bonus: the look is less “toddler” so it can grow with your kids. It comes with 1 microphone, but a jack for two which is a great option on case you want to add another microphone.
- Come in blue, pink, or purple
- Not super “baby” looking, so can grow with kids
- Can double as a night light
- 2 microphone jacks
- Stream songs from your bluetooth device
- AC adapter or 8 C batteries
- Comes with one microphone, but 2 jacks
- If not using plugged in, it requires 8 C batteries which could get expensive
- Bluetooth capability means an adult needs to manage the music.