These simple Halloween lunch box ideas are so easy it’s scary. Taking 5 minutes or less to assemble, you’re going to feel like the Queen of Halloween to your little goblins with these easy Halloween lunches.
I’ve been waiting to have kids so I could go full blown Halloween lover ever since I grew “too old” for the holiday.
Now that my kids are in school, I can go full-on Halloween Queen. Starting with fun Halloween lunches for them to bring to put in their lunch boxes!
Halloween Lunch Boxes so easy, it’s Scary!
These Halloween lunch boxes aren’t just super cute – they’re totally easy.
As always these lunches each took me about 5 minutes to assemble and mostly can be made the day before. There’s no need to rush in circles and stress out about sending your kiddo off with a fun meal!
Spooky Eye Halloween Lunch Box
- Cook pasta of your choice al dente before draining and rinsing with cool water. Toss with about 1 TBS of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Put your pasta into a zip top bag and add a mixture of 10-15 drops of food coloring plus 1 teaspoon of water to your pasta before shaking until the color is even. (see it done in my fave Halloween dinner, Chicken Boo-dle Soup!)
- Once your pasta is in your box, it’s time to add eyes. Halve mozzarella balls and add olive slices on top (securing with cream cheese if desired) to make funky eyes. Large Spanish olives halved also made fun eyeballs!
Or try my Spooky Eye Halloween Pasta Dinner and use pesto!
Watch it made here!
Pair your pasta with a fun Halloween treat and one of my 10 Halloween snacks that take UNDER 1 minute each!
Spookley the Square Pumpkin Lunch Box
- Using a paring knife, simply ‘draw’ a Spookley face onto a slice of cheese and remove the excess. (Just like carving a pumpkin!)
- Cut your sandwich to fit and add celery for a stem and candies for eyes. (I used M&M’s and a mini chocolate chip.)
Finish your lunch with a fun Halloween treat and one of my 10 Halloween snacks that take UNDER 1 minute each!
Batty Chips and Dip Halloween Lunch Box
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Using Halloween cookie cutters, cut flour tortillas. Toss into a bag with 1 TBS (for 4 tortillas) of oil and 2-3 TBS of taco seasoning of your choice.
- Shake until evenly coated and lay in a single layer on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through until just golden. Pair with your favorite chip dippers!
See what I mean? Making fun and festive Halloween lunch boxes do not have to be difficult! They can be simple and easy while still being fun and exciting for your littles!
So tell me – do you like Halloween? Would your kids like these lunches? Let me know in the comment below!
More fun Halloween recipes
Got a picky eater?
My kids eat their veggies every day without complaining. Want my secret?
Grab the Outsmart your Picky Eater cheat sheets to get the inside scoop on how to add veggies to food your kids already love.