If you hate cleaning your bathroom, you’re going to love this hack for how to clean your bathroom in less than 10 minutes. Don’t waste a minute, keep reading!
Is it just me, or do you also dread cleaning your bathroom? I don’t know what it is – just the fact that it’s generally more gross, there’s more to clean in less space, or that I used totally different cleaners in there, but whenever I think about cleaning my bathroom I roll my eyes. No thanks.
Since I hate cleaning the bathroom, I’ve taught myself to clean it as fast as humanly possible – in fact, I’ve figured out how to clean the entire bathroom in less than 10 minutes! Today I’m going to share with you all the exact order of steps I take to clean your bathroom in less than 10 minutes!
Clean Your Bathroom in Less Than 10 Minutes
1. Before you even start, make sure you get everything together so you’re not running back and forth to get whatever you need. Here’s what I use:
2. Spray toilet bowl and tub with cleaner and let it sit.
3. Clear off your counters and where ever you keep your shower stuff.
4. Spray all counters/surfaces (including toilet) with disinfectant spray and let it sit.
5. Sweep bathroom.
6. Wipe disinfectant off surfaces.
7. Spray and wipe any glass and mirrors with glass cleaner (remember that if your disinfectant contains bleach you have to be careful of mixing it with ammonia (usually in glass cleaner)).
8. Scrub tub and toilet with the toilet brush and then flush/rinse. (check out this post to learn the quickest way to clean hard water stains and soap scum!)
9. Use the Wet Jet to clean the floors.
My bathroom is very small, and even with having to go get things I forgot three times (HOW?!) I finished in 7 minutes and 23 seconds, so I think it’s reasonable to say that even a decent sized bathroom can be finished in 10 minutes. If you have a crazy-giant Cribs-worthy bathroom, it will probably take a bit longer but I mean.. that’s what you get 😉 just kidding!
Hopefully, if you dread cleaning your bathroom as much as I do, this helps cut down on the time and frustration spent cleaning! (Oh, and if you use my #1 rule for a tidy home, you can probably also get your floors done or fold a load of laundry! Every little bit helps.)
So tell me- what room do you hate cleaning the most? Any tips for speed cleaning? Let me know in the comments!
Got a picky eater?
My kids eat their veggies every day without complaining. Want my secret?
Grab the Outsmart your Picky Eater cheat sheets to get the inside scoop on how to add veggies to food your kids already love.